House Island

If anybody have information about this house and island please post it in comment .

Tags: ,

14 Comments

1. Mike says:

I believe this is in the “1000 Islands” between Canada and the US. If I’m not mistaken he large house is in Canada and the small island is in the US.

• A Margerison says:

It’s Zavicon Island, Ontario, Canada (house) and Little Zavicon Island, New York, USA (the garden)

• Patrick says:

The bridge is the shortest international bridge in the world. At one point, the man living in the house constructed a customs booth in the middle of the bridge and would go to the American side when he got angry with his wife, instructing the customs official to forbid his wife from crossing.

2. Steven says:

Mike is correct, that bridge is also the shortest international bridge in the world, or so said the tour guide.

3. daniel says:

mike is right.

4. bhavik patel says:

yes this is the 1 house on the 1000 islands which resides in canada and usa. How do I know this because I live on the 1000 islands, and if you ride uncle sams boat tours they explain this house. Major focal point

5. killabud says:

according to the internets,both islands are Canadian

6. Emily Fletcher says:

I celebrated my 13th birthday on Zavicon Island. It used to be owned by Woolrich Woolen Mills, Woolrich, Pa., where my mother and aunt worked. Each summer the office employees of Woolrich Woolen Mills were invited to take their vacations there. Also I met my first boyfriend there, David Rich. My family moved from Avis, Pa. to Woolrich a year later and I call Woolrich my hometown.

7. Emily Fletcher says:

P.S. Yes, the big house is in Canada and the small island is in the U.S. It is the smallest international bridge in the world.

8. BakriToMaiwa says:

I Thinks this Picture a imagen if not where is Country, so can i go tour there

9. Daniele says:

It seems photomontage!!!!!

10. Dusty says:

House island is in Connecticutt.

11. Melissa Brookmire says:

This is Zavigon Island in the St. Lawrence River. One side of the island is in the U.S. and the other side is in Canada.